DATE AND TIME
Sat 24 February 2018
18:30 – 21:00 GMT
The Plough Arts Centre
9-11 Fore Street
BUY TICKETS: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/instagram-workshop-with-kim-stone-kistography-tickets-42357891594
A three hour evening workshop exploring the popular social media, Instagram. Whether you are a business or a social user, this workshop will cover all the aspects of the platform, from styling to building a following. The Workshop is aimed at those who have a basic understanding of Instagram.
- What is Instagram
- Why should you use Instagram?
- Creating a compelling profile
- Optimisation, so others can find & engage with you easily
- What to post and when
- Building an audience
- Understanding the Instagram Algorithm
- Attendees should be familiar with the basics of Instagram and have an account they can log into during the class.
- In order to take part in practical exercises, attendees should bring along a smartphone or tablet (and charger) with the Instagram app installed.
- Students can bring their laptop or paper and pens to write notes, their happiness and positivity, as well as business cards to share with other creatives around the class.